Submit Legals

Steps for completing a Notice to Creditors

Obtain the Notice To Creditors Form from the Estates Dept at the Buncombe County Courthouse or Letter Of Administration from the Estates Department at the Henderson County Courthouse.

Mail or email a copy of your form to:

Tribune Papers
PO Box 5615
Asheville, NC

or email

Payment will need to be submitted before any legal notices can be placed in our paper. Payments can be made by check if mailing your form, or credit card if emailing your notice.


  • Buncombe County – $65
  • Henderson County – $150

The legal will run for four weeks in our newspaper. After the final run date, a notorized copy of the affidavit will automatically be mailed to the Estates Dept. at either Buncombe or Henderson Co. Estates Dept.You will need to contact the Estates Department if, at your county courthouse, you have any questions regarding the legal.